Web Archaeological Services has been serving the Connecticut and New York area since April 2010. We specialize in the rehabilitation and digitization of historic cultural resource materials. Our services include:conservation
- Assessing the scope of your project needs as it relates to the cultural material and associated records
- Assessing needs, i.e, identify artifacts and records that are vulnerable and at risk of ruination and recommend measures to stabilize these items within the collection.
- Creating a plan for access and storage, i.e., recommend an access methodology and state-of-the art archival needs for the cultural materials and associated records, and suggest an arrangement for the display of the collection within the repository area of the institution.
- Implementing rehabilitation of the physical collection.
- Implementing appropriate archival storage and access of the physical collection.
- Implementing digital imaging of the collection through the use of state-of-the art capture equipment.
- Implementing digital archiving of the collection.
- Implementing digital display of the collection.
- Web design and database development.
- Implementing the dissemination and promotion of the collection.
- Researching, targeting and writing grant proposals for your institution to procure appropriate funding, public or private, for all or any of the services listed above.
Whether your historic cultural resource needs are analog or digital related, or both, we have what you need that is either fee based or procured through public or private funding sources. At Web Archaeological Services, our goal is to provide you with courteous, expedient, professional service of the highest caliber.
Browse our Web site for more information about Web Archaeological Services. If you have any questions or would like to speak with a Web Archaeological Services representative regarding our services, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at 203-438-5289.
At Web Archaeological Services, WAS is NOW.